Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe." -- Gustave Flaubert

Welcome to the English 112, Section 72 blog! This page will function as homebase for our writing adventures this semester. I will use it to post assignments, links to additional readings, and follow-up discussions from class. I will also link to student blogs to help facilitate electronic peer review.

For the first week of class, you need to get the syllabus from your SCSU email, begin reading the first chapter of Everything's an Argument, create your own blog on Blogger and send me the link, post your first in-class writing, "A Self-Representation Argument," and fill out the "20 Pieces of Information" and hand it in to me.

I look forward to a semester of lively discussion, interesting thinking, excellent writing, and creative blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment